How to "image wrap" your text in the online editor:
1. Upload your image from within the online editor.
2. Type your text directly to the right of the image. (This should be the default location of your text if you start to type just after uploading your image.) Your text will be a single line at this point and should be aligned with the bottom of the image.
3. Highlight the image ONLY and align it to the left (or right) with the alignment tools in the menu bar.
4. You text should now be aligned with the top of the image, allowing you to "text wrap".
- Hold down the shift key while hitting return to start a new line without a space in between.
- To text wrap to the right of the page, follow the same steps but align your image to the right and THEN align your text to the right.